LGB May 2012 (Volume 14, Issue 1)
The May Local Government Bulletin includes articles on mapping the path to good governance and service delivery; aspects to the AU Charter; Government's plan towards a new infrastructure building campaign; the 2030 vision of the National Development Plan, the ANC's policy discussion document on provincial and local government and the campaign of the Traditional Courts Bill.
- Editorial: Mapping the path to good governance and service delivery
- AU Charter on democracy, elections and governance: Through a local government lens
- A renewed drive towards infrastructure building: What’s in it for local government?
- The National Development Plan - Vision for 2030: A good plan, but what happens to it now?
- ANC proposals on local government
- Proposed: Provincial planning laws compared
- The Traditional Courts Bill: Examining the gaps
- Regional spatial development framework vs municipal zoning scheme: Which trumps the other? Parkhurst Village Association (aka Parkhurst Village Residents Association) v Capela & Others  JOL 25759 (GSJ)